The Sensitive Series Part Four: Lessons & Layers
In this episode of the Practice of Being Seen podcast with Rebecca Wong, I dive deeply into the many layers of being a Highly Sensitive Person. We discuss:
- What the Highly Sensitive trait is and the misperceptions surrounding it.
- Finding our authentic voice and increasing self-acceptance.
- The impact of trauma on Highly Sensitive People.
- The importance of community and finding our tribe.
- High Sensation Seeking and Extroversion.
- And more!
Listen to the podcast here or on iTunes.