The Sensitive Series: Part One
In this episode of the Practice of Being Seen podcast with Rebecca Wong, I dive deeply into what it means to be a Highly Sensitive Person and Therapist. We discuss:
- My journey of discovering my Sensitivity and reclaiming my Strength.
- The need for radical self-acceptance and taking care of ourselves.
- Authentic marketing and being in alignment with our gifts.
- The struggles and challenges of having a minority temperament.
- The loneliness of being Highly Sensitive and the importance of community.
- And so much more!
Listen to the podcast here and stay tuned for future conversations.